Friday, April 25, 2014

So I quit my job...

At the beginning of this year, I was honored to be featured in Jules Danielson's blog 7 Important Things Before Breakfast, which resulted in me getting contacted by the lovely Emily Mitchell, an agent representing Wernick & Pratt Agency. She soon after became my children's book agent! 

While all this was going on, I made the difficult and exciting decision to leave my job as industrial designer at Intel and start my own design and illustration consulting business called Subi Works LLC. It has been a month since I've been out on my own and I am still getting in the swing of things and accruing clientele. I am drawing daily, which makes me incredibly happy!! 

I cannot share what's going on on the design side of my business quite yet, but please check my tumblr for updates on artwork (I'm still trying to figure out the difference between tumblr and blogspot...) and my ever-evolving website that has some new work up!

It's a good year to follow your dreams! 

No comments: