Here are my goals for the quarter:
- Expand my design vocabulary. Anyone that has spoken with me knows that I have a small bank of words in my head. This makes it hard for me to verbally communicate my motives and design decisions. I usually do a lot of planning for what I am going to say when presentations, which helps. Also, I like to think that this has helped me improve on my visual design communication skills, but now it is time to expand that small bank of words so I can readily say what I want to say.
- Take what I learned from working at One & Co and apply it to this quarter. One & Co has a deep sense of brand strategy, which I learned is a lot about having a strong theme and story. Also the level of refinement I experienced there is what I want to bring to my work.
- Be more aggressive and confident. AKA get more opinions from others and voice my opinion.
- Be more efficient and make educated decisions.
- Study Chinese.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get awesome at ping-pong.