Monday, April 13, 2009

Adventures!

Since the end of March, I've been interning at One and Co. in San Francisco. So far it's been a blast! Here are some pictures of the adventures I've had (mostly with my awesome roomie Brittany!).


Sun setting on Pier 39.. well nearby. This view really reminded me of The Goonies. (Also, look at that Mad core shadow! yuk yuk!)





Walkway near the Pacific Ocean beach. Wow, it was a beautiful day. Apparently the first week I arrived in SF, it was "unusually warm".. so now it is not so warm. Anyhoo, everythink looked vibrant! I reckon we celebrated Kandy's birthday that night too! Whoo!







Visited my Uncle in Fremont. Right behind his house is the Mission Peak Reserve. Walked about 3 hours up and down this baby. On this particular mountain, a lot of people like to hang glide off of here. Really cool to watch.. but according to my uncle someone's died doing that. Everything was honky dory that day! :] It was SUPER windy when we got to the peak so the lighting is different on all of the photos.. my attempt at panorama. Click on any photo to see a larger view! (Oh yeah, the squirrels on that mountain did the army crawl everywhere--because of the hawks, I think- and lived in holes in the ground because there weren't many trees. So funny to watch!)


P.s. I'm stupid because I tried to downsize the photos on my new camera so I could fit more photos on my SD card, but accidently ended up erasing all the photos on my card. So these are the only memories I have saved so far... T^T must.. go on.. more adventures.....

1 comment:

Kristina said...

looks like so much fun! very jealous.
if you get a chance, head across the golden gate bridge. there are some amazing campgrounds (kirby cove and bicentennial campgrounds). you wake up to fog horns and a view of the golden gate bridge. also, muir woods is beautiful!